Promoting positive change
Holiday Activity and Food Programme Monday 26th July to Friday 27th August
Hadleigh Foodbank Charity is pleased to announce a new initiative for this Summer, funded by Suffolk County Council.
• The Programme will provide children who are eligible for Free School Meals a variety of holiday activities and a free breakfast or lunch.
• Parents/guardians will need to book but it's at no cost to those who qualify.
Please note: classes are open to all children and we simply request a donation towards the Hadleigh Foodbank Charity for those who do not receive free school meals.
• The Programme will take place over 25 days during the Summer holidays, commencing Monday 26th July to Friday 27th August.
• Activities at Kersey Mill include Arts & Crafts, Archery, Fencing and Drama School.
• Tennis classes will be held at Hadleigh Tennis Courts, Layham Road.
• Children's Meals will be provided by The Miller's Kitchen at Kersey Mill.
To be completed by parent/guardian and scanned / emailed to: email@example.com
or returned / posted to: Fresh Start Charity Shop, Units 2&3 Church View, Kersey Mill, IP7 6DP
If you do not have access to a printer, a printed version will also be available from The Fresh Start Charity Shop at Kersey Mill.
Our schedule of events is set out below, which includes the numbers of children that can attend each session and the various activity locations.
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM / PARENT/GUARDIAN CONSENT